Available Exclusively from Charlie’s Place
- Manufactured to meet exhausting standards with over three years of research and development; fits seamlessly into your vintage Honda street bike
- Designed for proper fit, and complimentary aesthetic – no ‘black box’ or special modification necessary for installation
- Improves performance and reliability
- Replaces antiquated points & condensers with new state-of-the-art technology that produces strong, consistent spark for easier starting, better acceleration, and a noticeably smoother ride
- Thoroughly tested for durability and longevity – withstands excessive heat and vibration
- Each unit is hand-assembled and inspected here in our shop
- Units are pre-timed. Pickups are individually adjustable for perfect timing.
- Thorough installation instructions provided with purchase, as well as phone tech support.
PLEASE NOTE: All models manufactured before 1969 do not have a regulator as a stock feature of the charging system. While this does not matter with a points type ignition system, it is incompatible with the upgraded electronic ignition system. The electronic ignition system requires a steady regulated voltage to function properly. Bikes that do not have a voltage regulator will burn out the electronic system. Therefore, if you wish to use this system with your pre-1969 bike, it is mandatory that you upgrade the charging system.
*IMPORTANT: on models that do not have a regulator as a stock feature, you must purchase a single-unit regulator/rectifier (Type 1) to use this ignition.
Electronic ignitions are not compatible with non-regulated systems.
There are no reviews yet.